To manage your Bluedot ID you should proceed to the cTID bar of your web or desktop application, or the Bluedot ID menu if you are using the mobile application.
The Bluedot ID bar in Bluedot Desktop version is located in the upper right of the main screen.
Selecting settings in Bluedot desktop will automatically open Bluedot ID site in your default browser, where you can manage your cTID settings.
The Bluedot ID bar in Bluedot Web version is located in the upper right of the main screen.
Selecting settings in Bluedot web version will automatically open those settings in the in-app window where you can manage your settings.
The Bluedot ID menu in Bluedot mobile version is located on the main menu.
Selecting settings in Bluedot mobile will automatically open Bluedot ID site in your default browser, where you can manage your cTID settings.
In any case, regardless of which version of Bluedot you are using – desktop, web, or mobile – you can enter the Bluedot ID page of the Spotware web site, log in with your cTID credentials, and manage all the settings there.
All changes will apply automatically in your opened Bluedot application. The following cTID settings are available on cTID site:
- Credentials – manage credential information such as user name, email, and password.
- Notifications – manage the notification settings and subscribe to Bluedot news and updates.
- Active Sessions – view all the active sessions with their details and revoke them.
- Trading Accounts – view the full list of Demo and Live trading accounts per broker linked to your Bluedot ID.
- Open API – proceed to our Open API reference.
- Cloud Charts – Coming soon.