- The types of personal information we collect and how it may be used;
- How and why we may disclose your personal information to third parties;
- The transfer of your personal information;
- Your right to access, correct, update and delete your personal information;
- The security measures we use to protect and prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal information;
- Our retention of your personal information;
We control the ways we collect your personal information and determine the purposes for which we use personal information. We are a “data controller” in the sense of General Data
Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) and other applicable European laws related to data protection.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following personal information:
- Contact information, such as name, address, and email address.
- Account information, such as username and password.
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers, bank statement, business activity and history, fees charged, etc.
- Identity verification information, such as images of your government-issued identification, passport, national identification card, driver’s license, or other documents requested by our compliance department.
- Residency verification information, such as utility bill details or similar information.
- Other information, obtained during our KYC procedures, such as information about your financial status and source of funds.
We also automatically collect certain computer, device and browsing information when you access the Website or use the Services. This information is aggregated to provide statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not personally identify individuals. This information may include:
- Information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, the web browser you are using, IP addresses, and other device identifiers.
- Website usage information, server log information, which may include (but is not limited to) your login details, date and time of visits, pages viewed, your IP address, weather past on our website and the websites you visit just before and just after our website.
- Bandwidth upload and download speeds, the amount of free and used storage space on your device, and other statistics about your device.
We may automatically capture, store and process information about you, even if you abandon the completion of an online application or registration form.
The website is using cookies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to site owners. Cookies are generally stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- Process your transactions. We will process your personal information only for the purposes for which it has been provided to us;
- Comply with our legal or regulatory requirements;
- Verify your identity in accordance with applicable law and our anti-money laundering policy, as well as address other law enforcement needs. We may also share your information with other financial institutions and with tax authorities if such actions are required of us due to any applicable legislation;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions or unauthorized or illegal activities;
- Protect our rights and property;
- Personalize your experience on the Services;
- Analyze website usage and improve our website and website offerings. Analyze and track data to determine the usefulness or popularity of certain content and to better understand the online activity of users of our website;
- Help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs, respond to your inquiry, or respond to a communication from you;
- Contact you about Services. The email address you provide may be used to communicate information and updates regarding your use of the Services. We may also occasionally communicate technical notices, administrative or support notifications, company news, updates, promotions, and information related to similar products and Services provided by us;
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other features that will be explained in more detail on the Website;
- Link, connect or combine the personal information we collect from or about you with other personal information;
- Carry out any other purpose or reason for which the Information was collected.
We do not track the behavior of a customer’s activities on our website or across different websites, nor do we allow third party data collection through our services. If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us, please contact us at email@example.com to unsubscribe.
III. DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties and legal and regulatory authorities, and transfer your personal information as described below:
- DISCLOSURES TO THIRD PARTIES
- DISCLOSURES TO LEGAL AUTHORITIES
We may share your personal information with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials and other authorities when:
- Compelled by subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- We believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss.
- Disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store and process your personal information in data centers around the world, wherever our facilities or service providers are located. As such, we may transfer your personal information between such data centers. Such transfers are made in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations and are made only through protected channels.
- OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may also disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- with your consent or following your instructions. Certain information you may choose to share may be displayed publicly, such as your username and any content you post when you use interactive areas of our Website such as our online forums;
- if the sharing of personal information is necessary for the protection of our rights and property, or the rights and property of the current or future parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries listed above and with other companies under common ownership or control with us or our offices;
- EXTERNAL WEBSITES
From time to time, the Website may provide references or links to other websites (“External Websites”). We do not control these external third-party websites or any of the content contained on them. You agree that we are in no way responsible for any external websites referenced or linked to from our Website, including, without limitation, Website content, policies, faults, promotions, products, the services or actions and/or any damage, loss, failure or problem caused by, related to, or arising out of those sites.
External websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to review the policies, rules, terms, and regulations of each site you visit. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback on external website information provided on our website.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can exercise all the rights provided by the legislation, if this does not contradict the legal requirements in relation to the laws of prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism, our record keeping obligations, etc.
You have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the fact that we are processing your personal information and exactly what data we are processing;
- the right to data portability. In certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain all of your personal information that we store in a machine-readable format;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal information;
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, if you are not involved in the performance of the contract between you and us;
- the right to access your personal information, correct, update and block inaccurate and / or incorrect data;
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal information;
- the right to delete your personal information from our servers upon your justified request (a right to be forgotten).
To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Within 40 days of receiving your written request, we will provide you with your Personal Information, including the purposes for which it was used and to whom it was disclosed in accordance with applicable law. We reserve the right to request additional information from you, which may be necessary to provide the due response to your request in accordance with applicable law and you agree to such our right. Furthermore, if you wish to correct, update and block inaccurate and/or incorrect data, we have the right to ask you for a confirmation of correct data, for example, official documents containing such data.
Please note that if we are unable to verify your identity via email or on your request to the call center, or in the case of reasonable doubts about your identity, we may ask you to provide proof of identity, including by personal appearance in our office. This is the only way we can avoid disclosing your personal information to a person who may misrepresent your identity.
In some cases, we will not be able to change your personal information. In particular, such a case may include the event when your personal information has already been used during the execution of any agreement or transaction, or is specified in any official document, etc.
You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. You can also exercise your right to be forgotten and delete your personal information from our servers. In the cases stipulated in article 17 of the GDPR, we will delete your personal information that we process, except for those personal data that we are obliged to store in accordance with the requirements established by the applicable legislation.
Please note that in case your right to withdraw consent to personal data processing or right to be forgotten is realized, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services, and we have a special right to terminate all our agreements. current with you with the application of the legal consequences of such termination, and you irrevocably acknowledge such our right.
To withdraw consent to the processing of personal data and/or exercise your rights to be forgotten, please contact us at email@example.com. Furthermore, in this case, for security reasons, we may ask you to present your identity document, even directly at our office.
SAW. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use a variety of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information and to protect your personal information from loss, theft, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration or destruction. These security measures include, but are not limited to: Password-protected directories and databases.
Secure Sockets Layered (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent over the Internet securely.
Limited access to hosting servers using 2FA and traffic encryption.
All financially sensitive and/or credit information is transmitted via SSL technology and encrypted in our database. Only authorized personnel have access to your personal information, and these personnel must treat the information as highly confidential. Security measures will be reviewed periodically in the light of new and relevant legal and technical developments.
VII. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DELEGATE OF DATA PROTECTION
To exercise all rights, inquiries or complaints relevant to any data protection matter between you and us, please first contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org